UEW Admission to Regular Postgraduate Programmes
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2019 Regular Session – 2019/2020 Academic year:
PLEASE REFER TO THE ADMISSIONS BROCHURE ON OUR WEBSITE –uew.edu.gh FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the Ghana Post Company Limited or at any of the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, Republic Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
I Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
The Dean, School of Graduate Studies, UEW
P.O. BOX 25, WINNEBA
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
REGULAR PROGRAMME: MAY 31, 2019.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI – 0322052212/ 0322053617
MAMPONG – 0202041117
AJUMAKO – 0332193772