Full-Fee Postgraduate Scholarships at Leicester Castle Business School in UK, 2018
The Leicester Castle Business School is offering full-fee postgraduate scholarships for September 2018. Scholarships will be awarded to five outstanding students from Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States of America.
Leicester Castle Business School has been created by De Montfort University (DMU) to meet the needs of the 21st-century business.
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Business Management in Sports MSc, Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc, Business of Motorsport MA, Creative Enterprise MSc, Global Banking and Finance MSc, Global Finance and Investment MSc, Global MBA and Intercultural Communication MA.
- Scholarship Award: Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States of America are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University and domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
The maximum 500-word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School programme would benefit you in the future
How to Apply:
To apply, please complete the scholarship application web form.