University of Bedfordshire International Students 2017/2018
How to apply
Making an application to the University
How to Apply
- Undergraduate applications (BA/BSc/BEng) can be made direct to the University or via our representatives in your home country
- Postgraduate applications (MA/MSc/MBA) should be made directly to the University or via our representatives in your home country
- EU Postgraduate students (MA/MSc/MBA) should use the online application system or the form below to apply direct to the University
- Download an application form – PDF 163.4 KB and submit it to our Admission Teams along with scans of your supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents. We do not need to see your original qualifications and certificates.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
There are two ways you can make a direct application to the University of Bedfordshire:
- Apply online now for 2017/18 Courses starting from 1 August 2017 to 31 July 2018
- Download an application form – PDF 163.4 KB and submit it to our Admissions Team along with scans of your supporting documents, via email, post or in person at the International Office.
You can post your completed form to:
University of Bedfordshire International Admissions/International Office/University Square/Luton/Bedfordshire/LU1 3JU/United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies Level 3 and MSc Advanced Nursing Studies are available to overseas students – please contact International Admissions
- Healthcare, Nursing and Midwifery students – many of these courses are not available to overseas students due to UK immigration law in regard to bursary funding. Please contact International Admissions to find out if you are eligible to apply.
*Please note that international students studying on a Tier 4 Student Visa must choose a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate course and are not eligible for part-time study.