University of Bedfordshire International Students 2017/2018

University of Bedfordshire, Luton and Bedford logo

University of Bedfordshire International Students 2017/2018

How to apply

Making an application to the University

How to Apply

  • Undergraduate applications (BA/BSc/BEng) can be made direct to the University or via our representatives in your home country
  • Postgraduate applications (MA/MSc/MBA) should be made directly to the University or via our representatives in your home country
  • EU Postgraduate students (MA/MSc/MBA) should use the online application system or the form below to apply direct to the University

Supporting Documents

When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents. We do not need to see your original qualifications and certificates.

  • A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
  • Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
  • A one page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
  • A copy of your current valid passport details
  • Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country

Direct Application

There are two ways you can make a direct application to the University of Bedfordshire:

You can post your completed form to:

University of Bedfordshire International Admissions/International Office/University Square/Luton/Bedfordshire/LU1 3JU/United Kingdom

Please note

  • BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies Level 3 and MSc Advanced Nursing Studies are available to overseas students – please contact International Admissions
  • Healthcare, Nursing and Midwifery students – many of these courses are not available to overseas students due to UK immigration law in regard to bursary funding. Please contact International Admissions to find out if you are eligible to apply.

*Please note that international students studying on a Tier 4 Student Visa must choose a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate course and are not eligible for part-time study.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.