Pentecost University College
The Pentecost University College is a private university located at Sowutuom in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. It is one of the new universities in Ghana and was granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board in 1994. It was established in March 2003 by the Church of Pentecost in Ghana. The chairman of the Church of Pentecost is also the Chancellor of the university.
Pentecost University College is a Christian institution that aims at building and producing students who will be exposed to the highest level of Scholarship and equipped as leaders of integrity who are able to spearhead spiritual, social and economic transformation in Ghana, Africa and the other parts of the world.
The vision of the Pentecost University College is to empower students to serve their own generation and posterity with integrity and the fear of God.
The University’s mission is to be on the cutting-edge of the dissemination of knowledge, quality education, research and training for the purpose of producing an excellent human resource base to meet the demands of Ghana’s development.
PUC recognises the under-listed institutional core values as qualities that students and staff must display in the execution of their tasks:
- Faith in God through Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and the Bible as the basis of all rule and conduct.
- Integrity of heart and credibility in all actions.
- Commitment and dedication to hard work,timeliness, innovation and development of excellence as hallmarks of a true servant of God.
- Capacity building to realise the full potential of the total person.
- Creating a Christian environment and relationships whereby everyone will have the opportunity to know Christ and make Him known.
- Developing leaders with integrity for The Church of Pentecost, the Christian Community,and the nation.
- Respect for the equality for all people irrespective of their gender, race and colour,human rights; and good Governance
The university has had three faculties since 2005.
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Theology and Mission
The university also runs professional programmes designed to keep students up to the latest trends in their respective work environment.
- Certificate in Alternate Conflict Resolution
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) -Diploma 4, Higher Diploma 5, Graduate Diploma 6 and Postgraduate Diploma
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- BCS Approved Centre (Professional IT Training)
- University of Ghana
- Church of Pentecost
International Relations Office/ International Student Office
P.O.Box KN 1739 Kaneshie – Accra
Phone: +233 (0)307080626 / +233 (0)542914449/ +233(0)244187777
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For futhur enquiries in Nigeria, please contact the following agents of the school.
DAM EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
At the top of Neighbourhood supermarket
31, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Opposite Former Maverick College, Ibadan.
Tel: 08038010595, 08076340013