Data Link University College (DLI)
DataLink Institute is a non-profit tertiary institution founded in 1993 by Ernest Ansah as a charitable education institute. It was fully transformed into a leading university college that offers programs leading to degrees, university access programs and certificates in other disciplines.
The institute has five campuses: Main Campus, Tema, at 5th Avenue, community Ten, Accra, Ho, Pre-university College. Takoradi, Kpando.??
Datalink Institute is affiliated with the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana, the University of Northampton (United Kingdom).
It currently has schools of Computer Science, Business Administration and Graduate Studies.
The vision of Data Link Institute (DLI) is the dream, a mental picture of a desired future state the institute wants to attain, which is captured as follows;
“DLI desires to be an internationally acclaimed centre of excellence in teaching, learning, research and community leadership.”
Data Link Institute (DLI) is a non-profit academic institution providing holistic, quality, multidisciplinary tertiary education to a multicultural environment. In doing this, we are guided by exemplary moral values, creativity and excellence.
- To provide an outstanding and relevant quality learning environment.
- To provide an optimized administrative framework, with sound physical, technological, and financial bases, using total quality management practices.
- To achieve the best size and blend for our educational programmes, with a highly skilled and diverse student body, faculty, and staff.
- To support national economic development and public sector outreach, and to be an active partner with government in research and invention.
- To build our reputation beyond regional and national borders to become an international university of choice.
The underlying philosophy and objectives of Data Link Institute are directed towards the physical, social, spiritual and mental development of students and faculty through both practical and intellectual preparation for good service to their communities.
- The University aims at inculcating in each student a high sense of integrity, perseverance, adaptability,and initiative.
- Our educational environment promotes a blend of high moral values and faith in learning, to equip students with resilience and creativity for dealing with professional and life issues.
- We foster team work, collaboration, and the ability to partner with a community of experts for joint personal and national benefits.
- We aim to produce graduates who have a high analytical and problem-solving ability, to successfully apply academic principles to the solution of practical problems in a creative manner.
The following learning objective, described in terms of the desired characteristics of educated graduates are used in part to guide educators in their development of courses and programmes:
Cognitive Development, the students shall be groomed to develop high levels of study habits, to drill down into concepts to grain a full in-depth understanding, he student shall be trained to overcome all fear of learning, mathematics, numeric analysis, or other common learning phobias.
The aim is to equip the student with the ability to make learning a lifelong practice, and to constantly build precepts upon precepts.
The student shall learn research habits, analytical skills, application of principles to new situations and cases, adaptability of concepts to local and national needs, and creative ability to enhance and expand the current body of knowledge with new ideas.
The student shall be taught to be an exemplary custodian of knowledge, with integrity, good conscience, consideration of others, patriotism, and accountability to God and man. The aim is to produce graduates who will practice knowledge in honesty and fairness to others.
A one-mile square piece of land has been acquired on the Akosombo-Tema trunk road, near Doryumu, as the permanent campus of the University College. The institue is now soliciting for funding in order to commence construction. Please, you can send us your information or call us on the following addresses and Telephone Numbers. Thank youDo you want to make any enquiry, or have any questions or comments? Don’t hesitate to contact us:Tema Main Campus
Physical Location: Along the Community 10 New Road
P. O. Box CO 2481 Tema, Ghana
Tel: +233 (0) 303 307-080,+233 (0) 303 910 141
Email us on:
Michel Camp Campus(Pre-Degree)
Physical Location: Akosombo Road – Ashaiman Round About (Near Bank of Africa)
Tel: + 233 (0) 303 310 088; +233 (0)289 707 070
Physical Location: Benevictus Villa, Little Bethlehem (Lawyer adzoe Junction)
Tel: +233 (0) 289 808 080