All Nations University (ANUC)
All Nations University was founded by Rev. Dr. Samuel Donkor in Ghana. It began with 37 students in October 2002 and has now expanded to over 3000 students. It became an accredited university in Ghana in October 2005. The university is affiliated to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and in collaboration with SRM University (India)
All Nations University College (ANUC) was established by the All Nations Full Gospel Church (ANFGC), Toronto, Canada through the All Nations International Development Agency (ANIDA)….. The Progenitor of the vision, Dr. Samuel Donkor challenged the African diaspora in North America to support the development of Africa by investing in Human Resource Development through quality higher education.
The mission was to develop a new breed of leaders for the continent with holistic education that emphasizes academic excellence, Christian values, discipline and ethical values in a Christ centered environment.
The government of Ghana readily embraced the idea in 1988, when Dr. Donkor sought permission for the All Nations University. But it was not until 1996 when the master plan was presented to the National Accreditation Board (NAB). Upon the advice of NAB, the University was incorporated in April 1996 and subsequently received the authority to establish the All Nations University in May 1996.
Our strategic vision focuses on:
- Total Personality Development of our students. Total Personality Development incorporates content on Leadership, Spirituality, Character and Discipline in the academic programme. The Total Personality Development perspective of ANUC academic programme is aimed at fostering integration of faith and learning towards a balanced person with practical knowledge that is applicable to scientific and technological problems in society.
- Pursuit of quality in teaching and research
- Innovation and creative activities that contribute to society’s needs, and engaging the community around us
After years of preparations, the University opened its doors to 37 pioneering students on November 4, 2002 for the Business and Computer Science undergraduate programs. Today ANUC has 12 accredited programs and over 2500 students. Degree programs are in the following disciplines:
School of Business
1. Business Administration in Accounting
2. Business Administration in Banking Finance
3. Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
4. Business Administration in Human Resource Management
5. Business Administration in Marketing –
School of Engineering
1.Bachelor of Engineering( Oil & Gas)
2.Bachelor of Engineering(Biomedical)
3.Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & Communications)
4. Bachelor of Engineering(Computer )
5. Bachelor of Engineering Science((Hons)
School of Humanities & Sciences
1.Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies with Business Administration
2. BSc. Nursing
3. Electronics & Communications Engineering
5. Computer Science
|Short-Term Courses: Managerial Decision Making: The Role of Case Teaching and Writing in Business Management Education (Course duration: Month of May each year)|
Due to the University’s high academic standards, many graduates excel both in the field of work and academia. As a result, ANUC has attracted students from many countries such as Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Congo Brazaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Romania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Togo. The University College has attracted qualified faculty from around the world and developed academic linkages with leading Universities such as University of Western Ontario Ivey School of Business and SRM of India.
All Nations University
P. O. Box KF 1908, E/R,Koforidua,Ghana.
Phone: +2330503541863 +233241605585
Fax no: +233-342(0)-21590
Website link: http://www.anuc.edu.gh
Akwadum-Suhum Road, Effiduasi Koforidua.
All Nations University College – City Campus
Opposite the Kumasi Station, Koforidua and adjucent the SIC building.