KNUST Business Administration
The BSc. Business administration programmes
is a four year programme with students opting to study on full time or
part time basis to suit their lifestyles and academic development
Every student that graduates from KSB’s BSc in Business Administration Programme:
- Takes at least 4 courses in the area of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Takes courses in French, English Language and Business Communications for 2 years.
expected to develop and apply computer and analytical skills and
therefore the relevant competencies that are required have been built
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree has the following specialization options;
- Banking and Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
- Business Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Organizational Development
is open to senior high school graduates and private candidates in
Business, General arts and Science who have good grades in the core
courses of English Language, Core Mathematics
and Science (not social studies) and any three elective courses.
Preference is given to Business students. To qualify for admission
applicants should have an aggregate score of 8 or better.
has produced graduates who are working as Human Resource Managers,
Industrial Relation Officers and other analogous positions in private
and public institutions in Ghana.