University of Ghana Freshers Information: After Checking Admission Status
University of Ghana, UG Legon Freshers Information; Fundamental Actions to Take After Checking Admission Lists/Status for the 2017/2018 academic year.
University of Ghana Freshers Information
Many Prospective Students are like; I have found my name on the University of Ghana Admission List, What is the Next thing to do now? It’s Okay! This is why you are reading this posts. Below is the procedures of fundamental steps to be followed by Freshmen after Confirming their Admission Status on UG Admission List.
Admitted students should follow the instructions below to print out provisional admission letters, select accommodation, pay requisite fees and undertake registration.
Full registration involves:
- Printing of provisional admission letter
- Online Selection of Hall of Residence/Residential Status
- Payment of Academic and Residential Fees
- Academic & Residential Registration
- Reporting at the Hall (Check below)
- Course/Examination Registration (To be done after orientation) (Check Below).
- UG Fresh International Students Viral Information.
All admitted students are required to log in to the link on the University’s website with their admission Serial Number and Pin to download their Provisional Admission Letter.
STEP 2: SELECTION OF HALL OF RESIDENCE
- Students who have been admitted will be given online access to select their hall of residence and room.
- The list of halls available and charges for rooms are available on the University’s website.
- Students who do not pay their fees within 24 hours after selection will forfeit their selected rooms.
- Students wishing to be non-resident will also be required to indicate this online.
- Students are to print out their Residence Allocation letter.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF FEES
All students (Main Campus/Accra City Campus/Distance Education/Korle-Bu) are to pay their Academic Fees and, where applicable, Residential Fees at any branch of Standard Chartered Bank or ECOBANK with cash only. Ensure that you quote correctly your Student ID Number on all the pay-in-slips (using a Fee Paying Voucher). Ensure that the information captured by the teller is accurate before leaving the banking hall.
Please note that online registration can only be done 48hours after payment has been made. Click to view the Schedule of Fees.