University of Education Winneba Registration Online
To ensure the smooth and successful registration of students the following dates and arrangements have been made:
- Registration would be done on Departmental basis for Undergraduate students.
- Postgraduate students would be registering at the Graduate Computer Laboratory in the Pecku Building – North Campus.
Steps to follow when registering online
- Log into the Application System (located at the bottom after reading steps) with the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher.
- Choose an appropriate application form and complete it (or edit it if you already have an application and want to edit it).
- Complete the bio or supporting-data section and proceed to the result and programme selection section.
- Before you submit the application ensure that the information
provided, especially names, postal address, choice of programme, etc are
correct because after submitting the application no corrections can be
- Print a copy of your completed application form for reference purposes.
Note the following:
(i) Make sure your name is correctly spelt and correctly arranged. Changes in name after submission of application and admission if applicable will not be entertained.
(ii) Make sure you use your own e-mail address and mobile phone number. You will be updated on the progress of your application/admission through these channels.
(iii) Remember to attach scanned copies of your School Certificate(s), Result Slip(s), SSNIT Identification Card – Mature Applicants Only – and any other relevant supporting document(s) to the online application.