University of Education Winneba Post Graduate Diploma in Education
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PGDE)
- A Bachelors degree from a recognised University in any field of study.
- A satisfactory performance at a screening interview organised by the IEDE.
Mode of study: Regular/Full Time
Department: Graphic Design
2017 / 2018 Admissions Open
|Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma||GHS 200.00|
|Undergraduate Mature||GHS 300.00|
|Post Graduate||GHS 250.00|
|International Applicant||USD 100.00|
|DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS|
|SAT for all Mature Candidates:||Friday, April 21, 2017– 8:00am – 5:00pm|
|GAT for all Mature Candidates:||Sat. April 22, 2017- 8:00am – 5:00pm|
|CLOSING DATES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS|
|Mature Applicants (Sandwich/Regular)||24th March 2017|
|Direct/Diploma/post Diploma (Sandwich)||19th May, 2017|
|Direct/Diploma/ Post-Diploma (Regular)||31st May, 2017|
|Graduate Applicants (Sandwich)||19th May, 2017|
|Graduate Applicants (Regular)||31st May, 2017|
You need to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher with a serial number and a pin from the banks below or VISA Card to be able to apply on this site. Please find below where you can obtain vouchers.
Also get UEW Online Application Voucher using your VISA Card
NOTE: You will need the voucher and pin to check the status of your application. Please keep it safe.
How to apply
- Visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
- INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any issues concerning your application. You can also call any of the telephone numbers below for enquiries. Thank you.
For Enquiries Call: Winneba: +233 (0) 30 396 5981 or +233 (0) 50 143 4046
Kumasi:+233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
Mampong:+233 (0) 202041117
Distance:+233 (0) 207381668 or +233 (0) 202041141
Graduate School:+233 (0) 202041133