University of Education Winneba Mature Application 2017/2018
You need to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher with a serial number and a pin from the banks below or VISA Card to be able to apply on this site. Please find below where you can obtain vouchers.
NOTE: You will need the voucher and pin to check the status of your application. Please keep it safe.
How to apply
- Visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
- INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
DISTANCE MATURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND PREPARATORY CLASSES – 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
We wish to inform all Mature Applicants to the diploma and degree programmes by Distance that the Preparatory Classes and Entrance Exams for the 2017/2018 Academic Year are scheduled as follows:
Week 1 : Sat. 13th & Sun. 14th May, 2017
Week 2 : Sat. 20th & Sun. 21st May, 2017
Week 3 : Sat. 27th & Sun. 28th May, 2017
Entrance Exams : Sat. 3rd June, 2017
The preparatory classes and exams will be held at the following Study Centres:
|Region||Town/City||Study Centre||Tel. No. of Centre Coordinator/Admin.|
|Ashanti||Kumasi||Asanteman Senior High School||0202041008/0206772665|
|Brong Ahafo||Techiman||Good Shepherd Int. School, Opposite Techiman SHS||0244414111/0262632083|
|Central||Cape Coast||Academy of Christ the King||0207835187/0245422493|
|Winneba||IEDE, UEW North Campus||0202041017|
|Eastern||Koforidua||Pope John Senior High School||0202041007|
|Greater Accra||Accra||Accra Academy||0246505589/0244222518|
|Northern||Tamale||Bagabaga College of Education||0202041014|
|Upper East||Navrongo||St. John Bosco College of Education||0202041010|
|Upper West||Wa||N. J. Ahmadiyya College of Education||0243209595|
|Hohoe||St. Francis College of Education||0202041029|
|Western||Sekondi||Fijai Senior High School||0244218782|
|Tarkwa||Tarkwa Senior High School||0246638763/0243976231|
The cost of mature application forms for the Distance programmes is Gh¢ 300.00, inclusive of the cost of study materials, preparatory classes and exams.
Applicants who paid Gh¢ 200.00 to apply as direct applicants but do not meet the requirements have been invited to write the mature entrance exams. Such applicants should pay an additional Ghc 100.00 by Bankers Draft and submit the draft to the Study Centre to be registered to attend the preparatory classes.
The Online vouchers/bankers draft should be presented at selected Study Centres for Study Materials before or on 13th May, 2017 at 8:00am.
For further enquiries you may call: 0207381668/0202041141/0248475077