University of Education Winneba Distance Learning Fees 2017/2018
Below is the official University of Education, Winneba (UEW) fees schedule to be paid by each student respectively for the 2016/2017 academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at University of Education, Winneba (UEW). The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
The university of Education, Winneba (UEW) fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:–
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS for University of Education Winneba UEW Undergraduate Admission Forms 2017
i. Local Applicants –
Visit any of the banks listed above to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
ii. Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana can purchase the set of Application forms to apply. INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.