University of Education Winneba Admissions For 2018/2019
2018/2019 Admissions Open
Cost of applications
|Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma||GHS 200.00|
|Undergraduate Mature||GHS 300.00|
|Post Graduate||GHS 250.00|
|International Applicant||USD 100.00|
|Mature Applicants to Regular and Sandwich undergraduate programmes||30th March, 2018|
|Direct/Post-Diploma Applicants to Regular and Sandwich programmes||31st May, 2018|
|Mature Applicants to Distance programmes||30th April, 2018|
|Direct/Post Diploma Applicants to Distance programmes||29thJune, 2018|
The University is a co-educational, secular institution of higher learning. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes under ten faculties, two schools, two institutes and over fifty Departments.
Student Fees Downloads
This section holds records of Current and Previous Fees. For any other information, contact the finance section on Tel: 0332322270, Mob. 0202041033/0202041120
You need to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher with a serial number and a pin from the banks below or VISA Card to be able to apply on this site. Please find below where you can obtain vouchers.
NOTE: You will need the voucher and pin to check the status of your application. Please keep it safe.
How to apply
- Visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
- INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
For Enquiries Call:
Winneba: (0) 303965981 or 0501434046
Kumasi: +233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
Mampong: +233 (0) 202041117
Distance: +233 (0) 207381668 or +233 (0) 202041141
Graduate School: +233 (0) 202041133