University of Education Winneba Admission Deadline 2018/2019
With a student population of over 30,000, the University of Education, Winneba has been consistent with its mission to train competent professional teachers for all levels of education as well as conduct research, disseminate knowledge and contribute to educational policy and development in Ghana and beyond. The university runs over 100 Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate programmes through the Regular, Part-Time, Distance and Sandwich modes.
The University operates from four (4) campuses (viz. the Main Campus in Winneba, the Colleges of Technical Education located at Kumasi, the College of Agriculture Education, Located at Mampong, the College of Languages Education, Located at Ajumako) and over 33 study centers located across the length and breadth of Ghana.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into regular, sandwich (SESSION: JULY – AUGUST EACH YEAR) and distance programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Cost of applications
|Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma||GHS 200.00|
|Undergraduate Mature||GHS 300.00|
|Post Graduate||GHS 250.00|
|International Applicant||USD 100.00|
|Mature Applicants to Regular and Sandwich undergraduate programmes||30th March, 2018|
|Direct/Post-Diploma Applicants to Regular and Sandwich programmes||31st May, 2018|
|Mature Applicants to Distance programmes||30th April, 2018|
|Direct/Post Diploma Applicants to Distance programmes||29thJune, 2018|
How to apply for University Of Education Winneba UEW 2018 – 2019 Admission Application
- To be able to apply, you need to visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
- INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size
not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system
will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
For Enquiries on University Of Education Winneba UEW 2018 – 2019 Admission forms, Please Call:
Winneba: (0) 332365981 or 0501434046 or +233 (0) 332320418 or +233 289528239
Kumasi: +233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
Mampong: +233 (0) 202041117
Distance: +233 (0) 207381668 or +233 (0) 202041141
Graduate School: +233 (0) 202041133