KNUST Fees 2017/2018
Fees Schedules 2017/2018
KNUST provides quality education at moderate fees for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Get to know all about Ghanaian Fee Paying Students Fees and International fees. You may consult KNUST on how fees are accessed and into which category you are likely to fall.
- Undergraduate Fees, Freshmen
- Undergraduate Fees, Continuing Students (2-5)
- Undergraduate Fees, Continuing Students (6)
- Undergraduate Ghanaian Fee-Paying Freshmen
- Undergraduate Ghanaian Fee-Paying Year 2-3
- Undergraduate Ghanaian Fee-Paying Year 4
- Undergraduate Ghanaian Fee-Paying Year 5
- Undergraduate Ghanaian Fee-Paying Year 6
- Part Time/Parallel Programmes Freshmen
- Part Time/Parallel Programmes Year 2-3
- Part Time/Parallel Programmes Year 4
All freshmen and continuing students are requested to visit the Academic Calendar page for the latest schedules and updates. Also visit the Fees Schedule page for fees updates.
What to do about Payments and Registrations
- The University re-opens for the 2014/2015 Academic year on Friday 15th August, 2014 for freshmen.
- Successful applicants are to Print Provisional Offer of Admission letter online.
- Download and print Acceptance letter to be filled and sent to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Private Mail Bag, Kumasi, Ghana.
- International students are to submit original certificates as well as scratch card from WAEC to Room 109 at the Main Administration Block.
- Students are to pay Academic Facility User Fees (AFUF) into KNUST Fees Collection ACCOUNT at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank Ltd, Standard Chartered Bank Ltd, Ecobank Ghana Ltd, HFC Bank, CAL Bank, UBA, Ghana Post Company Limited.
- Students are to pay Residential Facility User Fees (RFUF) of Halls they have been affiliated to at any Ghana Commercial Bank branch and obtain a receipt. (Freshmen will be required to pay both AFUF and RFUF in full to be able to log on to the online rooms selection system). Students are to use the Receipt Pin and Card/Application Number on the receipt to log into the online Room Allocation System for their room selection. Please note that, selection of rooms in affiliated halls is done online and operates on a first-come-first-served basis. Visit http://halls.knust.edu.gh to access the application. However, private hostels are available around the campus and in Kumasi for students who, as a result of the limited facilities/rooms could not be admitted as resident students.
- International students assigned to GUSSS HOSTEL as Resident Students are to book for accommodation at least 72 hours before arrival. Students should contact the GUSSS Hostel secretariat via email: email@example.com for further enquiries.
- College/Association dues are to be paid separately at any branch of Ghana Commercial bank or HFC. (NB: Pay-in-slips are to be filled in triplicate at the point of payment. One would be demanded during biometric registration. Students are encouraged to keep personal copies of all payments)
General Information on the University:
Tel: +233 -3220- 60331
Fax: +233-3220- 60137