Alabama A&M Graduate School
AAMU Ranked Among the Nation’s Best by Washington Monthly Magazine for 2014
AAMU offering coursework at the University of North Alabama, leading to the completion of a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree
- Superlatives of Huntsville, Alabama (a place to learn, grow and thrive)
All new students must attend the School of Graduate Studies Orientation.
2017 Summer Orientation is scheduled for Thursday, May 25, 2017, at 4:00pm in the School of Business, Clyde Foster Multipurpose Room.
2017 Fall Orientation is scheduled for Wednesday, August 16, 2017, at 4:00pm in the School of Business, Clyde Foster Multipurpose Room.
Effective August 28, 2014 all students seeking admissions to a graduate program at Alabama A&M University must submit a completed Student Medical Examination Record Form.
Please contact the Graduate School for inquiries concerning graduate student housing at 256-372-5266.
Degree Program: *
- Biology (M.S.)
- Communication Specialist (M.S.)
- Communicative Sciences & Disorders (M.S.)
- Computer Science (M.S.)
- Early Childhood Education (M.Ed.)
- Education, General (Ed.S.)
- Elementary Education (M.Ed.)
- Family & Consumer Sciences (M.S.)
- Food Science (M.S.)
- Food Science (Ph.D.)
- Instructional Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Kinesiology (M.S.)
- Materiel Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Plant & Soil Science (M.S.)
- Plant & Soil Science (Ph.D.)
- Physics (M.S.)
- Applied Physics (Ph.D.)
- Psychology (M.S.)
- Reading (Ph.D.)
- Secondary Education (M.Ed.)
- Special Education (M.Ed.)
- Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Urban & Regional Planning (M.U.R.P.)