UAH Work Order
Work Order Submission
UAH Housing & Greek Life Work Order Request
Emergency Related Issues*
Mon-Fri; 8:30am-5:00pm: Call 256.824.6108
Weeknights 5:00pm-8:30am and 24 Hrs on weekends: Call your RA on Duty
*Emergency Related Issues Include: flooding, electrical hazards, no available toilet working, no available shower working, HVAC in extreme temperatures (below 60, above 80), security issues (unsecured door/lock)
Internet: Having internet issues?
Please contact the Office of Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing 256.824.3333
Complete and submit this form or contact us directly at 256.824.6490.
Please use this form to submit maintenance work requests. This form must be filled out in its entirety in order to be processed.Note: Requests for Housing maintenance should be submitted to the University Housing office at 256-824-6108.
After-hours emergency maintenance requests should be directed to the Police Department dispatch office at (256) 824-6596.
(Fields marked with and asterisk (*) indicate required information.)
- Architect Forms and Standards
- Digging Permit – Contact Facilities Work Order Desk prior to digging.
- Doorplate / Nameplate Request
- Building Access Control
- Charger Card (Card Key) Access Request Form
- Lock Change / Key Request Form
- Key Return Form
- Keys and Building Access Cards Policy
- Motor Pool Vehicle Checkout Form
- Service Order (Alterations, New Construction, Renovation)
- Move Request Form (office moves, etc.) Click here for important move request changes effective March 16, 2012
- Surplus Property Pick-up Request (Central Receiving)
- Work Order (Repairs & Maintenance)
Many of these forms may be submitted in either hard copy or electronic format.
Please note that the Service Order requires a signature and the original should be submitted in hard copy. Forms may be faxed to: 256.824.2341.