UAH 2017 Career Fair
UAH Career Fairs are a great opportunity for students and alumni to meet top employers.
UAH Career Fairs are open exclusively to currently enrolled UAH students and alumni in all majors and are held once at the beginning of each Fall and Spring semester.
Fall 2017 Career Fair
The Fall 2017 Career Fair will be held Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 10am – 2pm. Employer registration will open June 1, 2017. Registration information including forms, fees, and timelines are available in the Employers’ Guide to Career Fair.
- ONLY currently enrolled UAH students and alumni are admitted into the Career Fair
- Students and Alumni must present their Charger ID at the registration tables the day of the event.
- Professional dress is required for admittance. If you are unsure what to wear, please contact Career Services for assistance. Due to the amount of time that you will be on your feet at the event, we encourage you to wear conservative, comfortable, professional shoes.
- Do your research! Review the companies on the Registered Employer list to see how your major and experience fit the needs of the company.
- Be prepared to speak about your interests and the type of position that you’re interested in. Be as clear and concise as possible. The recruiters are there to assist you and provide information, but unless they know specifically what your goals are, they may not be able to help.
- Attend workshops presented by your career coordinator or Career Services.
- Take advantage of as many employer-led information sessions or workshops as possible. Remember, this is another way to network and make connections.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume on resume-quality paper, which can be purchased at any office supply store.
- Plan to be there as early as your schedule will allow.
- A list of companies participating in the UAH Career Fair will be made available one week prior to the event.
Resources and Preparation
Check out our guide for advice on preparation, proper attire, resumes, and impressing recruiters!
Workshops are often held by career coordinators or by employers coming on campus. Please check with Career Services and the Events listing on Charger Path to learn about all sessions that are being offered.
Student Services Building
301 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35899