Alumni Email Address
The UAH Alumni Association is pleased to offer alumni an email account powered by Google. Just complete a short online form and, upon confirmation of your status as a UAH graduate, you will receive an @alumni.uah.edu address. This service is FREE to all UAH alumni.
Your UAH Alumni Google email account will include a suite of applications:
- Google Mail – conversation views, easy searching and archiving of email. You will never need to delete an email again.
- Google Calendar – schedule your professional and social life, create and share calendars, and invite others to meetings and events.
- Google Drive – great for keeping track of your files — available anytime, anywhere. Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Access to Google Hangouts.
- Google Groups and Google+ – connect with other alumni with similar interests.
- More than 30 GB of allocated space to store your data. This email is great to use on resumes and professional communication as well as for everyday uses.
How is this different from the forwarding email address service that used to be offered to alumni?
This service is an actual email account, not email forwarding. (The UAH Alumni Google account does allow for you to forward your email to a third-party email address – if you choose.)
Just fill out the form below to request your new account. Upon the establishment of the account, you will receive confirmation via phone of your new account (if your student @uah.edu account is still active, you will receive an email confirmation to that account).
If you are an account holder of an alumni email account (username @ alumni.uah.edu) and would like to have your email migrated from your uah.edu account to your alumni.uah.edu account, please refer to the instructions for Google Apps – Migrating Between Accounts. For further assistance with migrating accounts, contact the UAH OIT Helpdesk at 256-824-3333.