Graduates with degrees in Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, and other Business majors are among those with the most job offers and the highest starting salaries.
Reference: Adams, Susan. The College Degrees That Get the Most Job Offers, Forbes, 1/22/2014. Using data from the National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE).
The College of Business serves business and society through the expertise of our alumni, students, and faculty. The College provides academically rigorous programs emphasizing the application of theory and skills in scientific, technological, and traditional business environments. The faculty develop and disseminate knowledge of business theories and practices.
In that effort, we:
- Actively engage students in the educational process. We emphasize critical thinking skills and solving pragmatic problems.
- Provide a caring learning environment. We endeavor to strengthen students’ commitment to the College.
- Believe teaching is enhanced by conducting research in our disciplines and by interacting with business and government. These organizations provide a rich source of applications to assist our teaching of theory and introduce us to interesting research ideas.
- Provide a comfortable and supportive working environment by cooperating with our colleagues and treating them with respect.
- Are dedicated to providing our students with a business education of highest quality and are sensitive to the various scheduling needs of our students.
- Recognize and sustain our partnerships with the community.
The College of Business will be recognized nationally for its high quality programs focused on scientific, technological, and traditional business environments. The College will be instrumental in the economic and technological development of the region.
College of Business
Business Administration Building
301 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35899