UAH Undergraduate Admission Process:
Create Charger Status Account
Charger Status is designed to help you navigate the UAH admissions process. Through your account you can:
- Receive important information regarding the admissions process, scholarship opportunities, and upcoming events
- Register for daily campus visits and events
- Apply for admission and check the status of your application
- Track what items have been received by the Office of Admissions
- View a to-do list of next steps to help you stay on track
Apply for Admission
- Transcripts – Send your official transcripts to UAH through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide/Parchment, E-Scrip, or Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not have access to these services, you can request that they send your official hard-copy transcripts to:
301 Sparkman Drive
SSB, Suite 106
Huntsville, AL 35899
- ACT/SAT scores – Have your official ACT or SAT scores sent directly to UAH by the testing agency.
**UAH will accept both the previous SAT and the redesigned SAT (any SAT taken in or after March 2016.) If you have taken both the previous and redesigned SAT, we will use your highest score for admission and scholarship consideration. The highest score will be determined utilizing the test score conversion by College Board. The writing section of either test is not required for admission or scholarship consideration purposes.
- AP/IB scores – If applicable, have any official AP/IB credit sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Admissions to have your scores evaluated for UAH credit. UAH AP code: 1854.
If, after a student is admitted to the university, information comes to light that indicates an applicant did not meet admission requirements, the applicant’s offer of admission may be rescinded or altered at the discretion of the University.
Not a First-time Freshman? View application requirements for…
Have questions regarding your admissions application? Contact email@example.com.
Apply for Aid
- Review your Merit Tuition Scholarship award value to determine if you need additional aid.
After completing your application for admission and submitting all required documents, you will be automatically eligible for Merit Tuition Scholarship consideration.
- Apply for additional UAH scholarships.In addition to our Merit Tuition Scholarships, you may also apply for competitive scholarships, outside scholarships, and/or the UAH Foundation Presidential Scholarship.
- Apply for federal aid.
- Work Study
Orientation & Class Registration
Helping you get your UAH experience off to a smooth start, registering for classes with your academic advisor, and getting connected socially are just a few of the benefits of New Student Orientation. This is why completing orientation is required for all new, degree-seeking students.