Abertay University World Ranking
Uni rankings and ratings
WUSCA student ranking
Abertay is in a compact city centre campus university in Dundee, with everything in walking distance. Dundee is a young city, where 1 in 5 people are students. 92% of graduates are in work or further education 6 months after graduating, at organisations such as Apple, Google, BBC, Rockstar, Microsoft, Barclays Bank, and Coca Cola, as well as the NHS and government departments.
- The university accepts a wide range of qualifications for entry to its undergraduate degree programmes, including Scottish Highers, A levels, Irish Leaving Certificate, BTEC Extended Diploma and the International Baccalaureate.
- Exact subjects and grades vary according to the course of study, but are typically 4 Highers at B/A grade or 3 A levels at B/C grade.
- Offers are made on the basis of grades; UCAS tarrif points are not used.
- The university welcomes applications from prospective students regardless of their background or personal circumstances. Offers of a place take into account an individual’s educational background.
- The university’s approach to assessment and feedback places emphasis on assessment for learning as well as assessment of learning.
- Abertay’s small size means that staff are on hand to provide informal feedback when required. In the middle of each term the university has an innovative ‘feedback week’ which forms an important part of the academic calendar.