Fees for University of Ghana
Fees Schedule for 2017-2018 Academic Year
The approved fees for the 2017-2018 academic year for undergraduate and graduate students are provided below. Click to download the schedule.
– CONTINUING STUDENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY A MINIMUM OF 70% OF THE TOTAL FEES BEFORE THEY CAN BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER OF THE 2017 – 2018 ACADEMIC YEAR.
– RESIDENT STUDENTS ARE TO PAY A MINIMUM OF A SEMESTER’S FEES BEFORE REGISTRATION. Click to view 2017-2018 Residential Fees.
2017/2018 Entry Requirements- Ghana WASSCE
The University of Ghana announces for the information of the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
Minimum/General Entry Requirements
General Entry Requirements into Legon Campus, Accra City Campus and Korle Bu Campus.
An applicant for admission to a degree programme in the University of Ghana must have at least credits (A1 – C6 in WASSCE and A – D in SSSCE) in English, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science (for Science applicants) or Social Studies (for non-Science applicants) and three elective subjects in Science for applicants applying to Science or Agriculture related disciplines or three +elective subjects in General Arts/Business for applicants applying to non-Science related disciplines, with the total aggregate not exceeding 24. In addition, Science applicants should have at least a grade C6 in WASSCE/D in SSSCE in Social Studies/Life Skills and non-Science applicants should also have at least a grade C6 in WASSCE/D IN SSSCE in Integrated Science/Core Science.
Location: Left wing of the Registry, Close to the Great Hall
Telephone Number: +233 302 500 395, 020-8106480
Individual staff members are available for unscheduled meetings with students during the office hours indicated above.
Students experiencing any difficulties may contact the underlisted e-mail addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: General academic matters
- email@example.com: For issues relating to fees and other financial matters
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Issues ralating to graduate programmes